Thursday, May 14, 2009

2nd Mini Entry - NEW RELEASES (kind of)

So as we roll through summer, we'll eventually hit fall again, and we all know that means tons of new games. Well some of the best stuff has been announced recently and in case you haven't heard about any of it, I've decided to compile a little list here of what looks awesome. Thank me later.

Also, what are you guys looking forward to? Did I miss anything for Wii? Let me know in the comments...

What have you been playing through recently? New stuff, like Wolverine? Old school? PC?

For me it's been this.

Oh yes.



Anyway, on to things you care about.

Modern Warfare 2

I guess after Treyarch's flubbing of the franchise, Infinity Ward has stepped back up to the plate to hopefully give us something grand. If you haven't seen the teaser, here it is.



Now it's also been annoucned official debut information will be released on May 24th, so stay tuned.

Prototype

Look, I know I was really wrong about Legendary, but Prototype is another new game that looks promising. I can't say much else, other than that this trailer rules.



Brutal Legend is a new game I'm especially interested in. It's a neat-sounding game taking place in a heavy metal-themed world. I think we're long overdue for something like this. \m/



Hmmm. What else? A new Wolfenstein, for those of you who are fans, and also a new Battlefield: Bad Company are due this summer, along with oh yeah, BIOSHOCK 2!



And finally, to wrap things up, the thing i most want to see, Mass Effect 2.



Enjoy everyone, the next entry will be on Resident Evil 5! Followed soon after by a mini-entry covering all the Fallout DLC, and what you should know about them, Wastelander.

No comments: